Stage 4 Final Project Documentation and Plans
If your school is offered an indicative grant, Stage 4 requires final plans and costings and an updated Financial Forecast.
You have been sent your application for a 2023 Capital Grant via email. Please use that document to complete Stage 4 requirements and submit via the website by Thursday 7 July 2022 or email to email@example.com. This email outlined any special requirements for your school and an INDICATIVE grant.
Guidelines for preparing final plans and costings:
The development of final sketch plans by your architect. These may entail:
- on site inspection and measurement,
- location and examination of services,
- determination of the suitability of the site (including soil/rock type),
- development and consideration of more detailed design solutions and construction methods. This will involve the preparation of sketches and, in some circumstances, models for your consideration. Specialist consultants may need to be engaged to investigate problems, and
- a revised Quantity Survey to ensure accurate costing.
Items produced in support of your application should include the following.
- Scale drawings (1:100 minimum) showing
~ floor plans
~ major cross sections identifying structure and materials
~ elevations indicating the design features of the project and its relationship to adjacent buildings.
- Site plan (suggested scale 1:500) showing existing buildings, the location of the proposed building(s), other works, and the general ground slope.
- If your final Total Project Cost varies by 10% or more from the Total Project Cost in your Stage 3 Financial Application, you must explain the variations on Stage 2.5 Proposed Project In the comments field under the Project Costs.
Please UPLOAD the following documents using the link below:
- Stage 4 2023 [School Name}.xlsm (in Excel format) via the Link below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- QS summary pages – please provide a copy of the most current QS or Architects Quote that you used to determine the final costs for your project
- Final Sketch Plans (in PDF format)
- Architect’s assurance of compliance with legislation
- Audited Financial Statements for last financial year (if not previously supplied with Stage 3)
AFTER SUBMITTING THE DOCUMENTATION YOU WILL RECEIVE A COPY OF THE EMAIL CONTAINING THE DOCUMENTS
PLEASE CHECK YOUR JUNK MAIL AFTER SENDING. REMEMBER TO ALLOW TIME FOR THE EMAIL TO GENERATE.